Thursday, May 3, 2012

Payton's Birthday Gift


I have been working on this for set 3 weeks, a little every afternoon. It is a fabric tea set made in the hoop on my new embroidery sewing machine. It is a setting for 4 with 4 plates, 4 saucers, 4 cups, the tea pot, sugar bowl, creamer, the box in the center containers 4 teabags and 4 sugar packets. Not shown is 6 cookies in a bag.
The set is for my great granddaughter Payton who will be 2 on Saturday.
For those that would like to buy the pattern here is the site address; I increased the Pattern 150% and the sugar and creamer only 125% I did this because the set is a miniture and I wanted it to be normal sized.
http://www.theembroiderycollectables.com/em2011/fat-quarter-projects-childrens-projects-c-4_13_14.html?page=5&sort=20a

5 comments:

Cyndi - YaYa said...

That is precious!! Absolutely precious! I know she will love it!
Such talent.. I bow to you my friend!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

OMGosh. . . this is simply incredible!!!!!!! Your GGD Payton is going to love it!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.

Paper Bagley said...

...works of art...they need to go into your china cabinet! I admire your skill and time put into them. I love detailing and this is a extreme case...WOW!!!!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

This is absolutely beautiful! Amazing creation! Your great granddaughter is going to be one excited little girl - especially as she gets older and realizes what a gift of love this is! You are too young to have so many great grandchildren! :<) Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Unknown said...

Yet another awesome creation. Yes you have given us the link to the pattern( thank you), now can you send me some of your skill :-) xx